Anchor Uniform 230BLC Men’s Poly/Wool Class A Dress Uniform Pant
- Made in Anchor Uniform’s manufacturing facility overseas
- Expandable waistband construction with a double hook closure
- Quarter top front pocket
- Two cut inside entry pocket
- Two back pockets with a button tab on left side pocket
- Split seam tailored construction
- Heavy duty brass zipper with auto lock slider
- Bar tacks at key stress points for durability
- Triangle bar tacks on back pockets
- Pants come unhemmed
- Available in Black or Navy
- Pair with the Anchor Uniform 210BLC Dress Coat for a complete Class A Dress Uniform
About Anchor Uniform
Formerly known as Newport Harbor, Anchor Uniform is known throughout the industry for providing Class A Dress Uniforms, law enforcement uniforms, and firefighter dress raincoats to NYPD and FDNY as well as to many other police and fire departments nationwide.
There are no reviews yet.