Propper Dual-Compliant Wildland Station Pant
- 6.0 oz Synergy® Pro fabric blend of 93% Teijinconex Neo, 5% twaron, 2% anti-static fibers in a plain weave that resists melting, dripping and burning
- UL certified to NFPA® 1977 & 1975
- Sewn to military specification 5100-92M JAN 2010
- Designed for dual-use as wildland and stationwear
- Excellent durability and resistance to abrasion and tears
- Superior moisture management due to proprietary wicking technology that spreads moisture for improved evaporation
- Button/self-locking Nomex® zipper-fly closure with internal storm flap
- Excellent colorfastness even after multiple industrial laundries
- Pleated knees
- Extra deep front slash pockets
- Bar-tack reinforcement in all stress areas
- No melt, no drip, no burn
Propper International is a leading uniform supplier to the U.S. Department of Defense, law enforcement, and public safety communities. What started in 1967 as a single contract to make the iconic white Dixie Cup hats for the Navy turned into five decades of dedication and hard work.
Propper International proudly celebrates 50+ years of providing outstanding military, law enforcement and tactical apparel and gear to folks like you who understand what it takes to get the job done right.