- Uniform Tactical Supply will replace or refund any defective merchandise purchased from us.
- In order to process your return, we will need to issue an RA number. Please contact us to receive your RA number and shipping instructions.
- Special order or customized items that have been altered, decorated, engraved, custom made, or embellished cannot be returned unless related to a Uniform Tactical Supply error.
- Items being returned which are not due to factory defects will be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- Regulated materials including but not limited to self-defense sprays, chemical kits, select first aid kits, and components cannot be returned. If you are unsure if the product you wish to return fall into this category, please contact us.
- Returns must include the packing slip included with your order. Uniform Tactical Supply is not responsible for lost or damaged packages. Please be sure to use trackable and insured shipping methods.
- Returns are inspected for acceptance. Any unqualified return will be sent back to the address from which it originated.
- Refunds will be made using the same payment system used on the original order. Original shipping charges are non-refundable unless the return is related to our error.
- All questions about returns should be directed to customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org