Propper Wildland Overshirt
- 7.0 oz Sigma™ FR fabric resists melting, dripping and burning
- Certified to NFPA® 1977 and 1975
- Nomex® zipper front closure with internal storm flap
- Bi-swing pleated back for extra mobility
- Articulated, pleated elbows
- Long-waisted design for total coverage
- Extended “stand up” collar with hook and loop closure
- Expandable/angled pleated patch pocket secured by hook and loop flap closure
- Angled radio pocket with drain holes and secured by hook and loop flap closure
- Hook and loop adjustable cuffs
- Two mic tabs located above the pockets
- 2″ silver reflective trim around the biceps enhances your visibility in low-light conditions
Propper International is a leading uniform supplier to the U.S. Department of Defense, law enforcement, and public safety communities. What started in 1967 as a single contract to make the iconic white Dixie Cup hats for the Navy turned into five decades of dedication and hard work.
Propper International proudly celebrates 50+ years of providing outstanding military, law enforcement and tactical apparel and gear to folks like you who understand what it takes to get the job done right.