Propper Wildland Pant
- 6.7 oz Synergy® fabric blend of 93% Nomex, 5% Kevlar, 2% anti-static fibers in twill weave that resists melting, dripping and burning
- Certified to NFPA® 1977
- Sewn to military specification 5100-92M JAN 2010
- Certified for use by the USDA Forest Service
- Excellent durability and resistance to abrasion and tears
- Superior moisture management due to proprietary wicking technology that spreads moisture for improved evaporation
- Button/self-locking Nomex® zipper-fly closure with internal storm flap
- Excellent integrity even after multiple industrial laundries
- Pleated knees
- Extra deep front slash pockets
- 2.25” Belt loops
- Bar-tack reinforcement in all stress areas
Propper International is a leading uniform supplier to the U.S. Department of Defense, law enforcement, and public safety communities. What started in 1967 as a single contract to make the iconic white Dixie Cup hats for the Navy turned into five decades of dedication and hard work.
Propper International proudly celebrates 50+ years of providing outstanding military, law enforcement and tactical apparel and gear to folks like you who understand what it takes to get the job done right.