Smith & Wesson Handcuffs
The Smith & Wesson handcuffs are made of carbon steel. The handcuffs have 23 locking positions. Handcuffs meet U. S. National Institute of Justice tests for workmanship, strength, corrosion, and tamper resistance.
- Police issue carbon steel with nickle finish Smith & Wesson handcuffs
- Passes all NILEC and NIJ Specifications
- Double lock slot both sides
- 23 locking positions
- Wrist Opening: 2.04″ Irst notch inside perimeter: 8.4″ Last notch inside perimeter: 5.8″ Tightest inside width: 1.8″ Distance between cuffs: 2″ Maximum overall length: 8.98″
- Uses standard key
- This item is restricted for export and cannot be sold for use in some countries outside the U.S.