Propper Series 100 8″ Waterproof Boot
- Engineered using true US sizing for superior fit with excellent weight distribution for all-day comfort
- Waterproof and seam-sealed with Hydroguard™
- AR 670-1 compliant flesh-out cattle hide upper
- 1000D nylon upper
- Triple row reinforced stitching
- Friction-resistant speed lacing system with 550 paracord lacing
- Arch design resists wear from ladders and fast-roping
- Open cell air mesh foam provides full foot air circulation for maximum comfort
- Breathable liner wicks and regulates temperature, treated with Aegis® to prevent odor
- Premium memory foam insole
- Oil- and slip-resistant rubber outsole for excellent traction and impact absorption
- NTOA member tested and approved
- FREE optional fit inserts included
Propper International is a leading uniform supplier to the U.S. Department of Defense, law enforcement, and public safety communities. What started in 1967 as a single contract to make the iconic white Dixie Cup hats for the Navy turned into five decades of dedication and hard work.
Propper International proudly celebrates 50+ years of providing outstanding military, law enforcement and tactical apparel and gear to folks like you who understand what it takes to get the job done right.