Tru-Spec XFIRE Cargo Pants | Fire Resistant Apparel
XFIRE® Cargo Pants may be the best fitting, most comfortable fire resistant pants you can buy. Constructed from 7.5 -8oz durable FR 100% cotton woven fabric that is inherently flame resistant the gives ARC rating 8.9 CAL/CM2 – HRC 2 that is certified to meet or exceed NFPA 1975FR, 70E, & 2112 standards. Designed with an engineered dimensional fit that remains comfortable no matter what the job asks. With features like a comfortable slider waistband, deep cargo pockets, easy access DropN pocket and reinforced knees that are designed with special pockets for inserting pads, the pants cannot be beat for utility or comfort.
- Comfort fit slider waistband
- TRU-SPEC® original PRYM snap with YKK® brass zipper
- Extra deep front pockets
- Two knife/accessory pockets
- Expandable back pockets with hook & loop closure
- Two cargo pockets with hook & loop closure and bellowed side gussets that contain two internal magazine compartments
- Cell phone/magazine pocket on outside of cargo pockets
- Easy access DropN pocket behind each cargo pocket
- Double reinforced knee with built in knee pad pockets
Fabric: 7.5 oz. Durable FR 100% Cotton
28 – 44 with 30″, 32″ & 34″ inseams
28 – 54 with unhemmed inseam of 37″
Color shading will occur on products constructed of different fabric blends. To insure a matching set please purchase all shirts, jackets and pants in the same fabric.
All of the pants with a comfort slider waistband run about one size larger.