Anchor Uniform 229BL Naval Officer Class A Dress Pant
- Made in USA
- Expandable waistband construction with a double hook closure
- Quarter top front pocket
- Two cut inside entry pockets
- Two back pockets with a button tab on left side pocket
- Split seam tailored construction
- Heavy duty brass zipper with auto lock slider
- Bar tacks at key stress points for durability
- Triangle bar tacks on back pockets
- Pants are unhemmed
- 55% Polyester / 45% Wool Serge
- Color: Black
- Pair with the 226BL Naval Officer Coat for a complete Class A Dress Uniform
About Anchor Uniform
Formerly known as Newport Harbor, Anchor Uniform is known throughout the industry for providing Class A Uniforms, law enforcement uniforms, and firefighter Class A dress raincoats to NYPD and FDNY as well as to many other departments nationwide. Based in Fall River, MA, many Anchor Uniform garments are made in the USA.
Considering Made-to-Measure Class A Uniforms?
Click here to compare the value of made-to-measure vs off-the-rack.